Thursday

Pin It

Widgets

GLADE EXPRESSIONS® COLLECTION Review+ A coupon!



Since living in a house of boys, can sometimes get a little stinky,  I was thrilled when given the chance to try the Glade Expressions Oil diffuser starter kit.  I have never tried a diffuser of any kind, so I had no clue on what to expect!


I couldn't wait to get to the store to pick out an awesome scent, after searching and down the air freshener aisle... I finally found 2 boxes of diffusers... They were both Pineapple and Mangosteen. I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't a bigger selection.

When I got home, I put the box on top of the fridge were it set for a good couple days unopened. When I finally decided to give it a shot, I was surprised on how amazing it smelled. It was like a burst of tropical goodness, that I can't even begin to explain. I used it in a fairly large room (44X22) and it filled the entire room for just over 2 weeks, I am going on the 4th week now and it is started to get very weak, I moved it next to the computer and it still makes the immediate area smell great.



Save $4.00 with this coupon (Walmart sells for $5.98 making it only $1.98)



Disclosure: I received coupons for participating in this Bzzagent campaign. The coupons was for free product/products for my own personal use. I was not required to post a positive review or review of any kind in exchange for the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!