Wednesday

Pin It

Widgets

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge review



I received the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge shampoo, conditioner and 1 minute treatment from Bzzagent  a couple weeks ago.  In some ways, I really love it and others not so much.


What....


The shampoo is kinda neat because it has these little encapsulated beads of superfruits goji berry, passion fruit, and kiwi. 

The conditioner, is also infused with superfruits of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi,that suppose to replenish the moisture in your hair without all of the heaviness. 

The 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment is also infused with the same superfruits 



My experience 
I have been using all three of these products exclusively for a week and a half and I love how wonderful it makes my hair smell and my hair seems softer. But... It doesn't seem to feel all that moisturized, my scalp actually feels dryer than normal.   The little beads in the shampoo are a little weird at first, almost like pebbles or something until you start messaging it in and there isn't really anything special about the conditioner or the one minute treatment. 





My verdict
I wouldn't replace my regular products with them but wouldn't be opposed to using them again either.




Disclosure: I received free products for participating in this Bzzagent campaign. The products  were for my own personal use. I was not required to post a positive review or review of any kind in exchange for the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!